Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Demon Hunting In DixieDemon Hunting In Dixie by Lexi George

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 1/2 stars. Addy Corwin has lived her entire life in the small Alabama town of Hannah. And nothing ever happens in Hannah, until the night she is attacked by some sort of demon and saved by an out of this world (literally) hunk of demon hunting manhood. So then Addy finds out that Hannah is Demon Central and one demon really has the hots for her.



I LOVE this book. It is so funny. Lexi George has her Southern down pat. I am from the south and it rang so true to me that it made me homesick. The fish-out-of-water demon hunters are also a hoot as they try to understand the inhabitants of Hannah and fight the attraction they have to Addy and her BFF Evie. The folks who populate Hannah add to the fun. The sex is steamy and just this side of ranchy. Well, actually, Addy's thinking about sex is more ranchy than the sex itself. Throw in a talking dog and flying kitten (long story) and this is an irresistable mix of fun and paranormal. There better be a sequel or I will have me a major hissy fit.



View all my reviews

No comments: