Friday, June 3, 2011

Killing Me Softly (Secrets of Shadow Falls, #1)Killing Me Softly by Maggie Shayne

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Well, I have to say that I am disappointed. The book is a fast read, maybe because not a whole lot happens. We follow two people on the run and trying to clear one of them from charges of murder. They discover a lot of new clues, but even without them, I knew who the killer was almost from the start. There really were not any other possibles. There were all sorts of odd things brought up, one of the victims had recently had a baby for example, that led no where in the story. The love story was sort of lame. Two healthy young people with a past live in the same motel rooms night after night and nothing happens because the GUY doesn't want to get hurt. Right. And the whole ghost/psychic aspect was so weak that it is almost an afterthought. As I said, disappointed.



View all my reviews

No comments: