Friday, May 13, 2011

Afterlife (Evernight, #4)Afterlife by Claudia Gray

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Bianca and Lucas return to Evernight so Lucas can learn to live in his new form. Speaking of new forms, Bianca is learning more about being a wraith and the powers she has. But it is dangerous for Bianca because the vamps at Evernight, led by the uber-scary Mrs. Bethany, are still trapping wraiths. Will Bianca and company finally discover why?



Well, I am a bit sad. This is the last book in the Evernight series. As usual there is plenty of action and just a bit of teenish angst. I have really come to love the characters in this book. They are great examples of loyalty. It also has a lot to say about people who just accept what they have been told instead of seeking the truth. I am glad there is going to be a book about Balthazar, hopefully some of the other characters will show up there.



View all my reviews

No comments: