Saturday, May 14, 2011

Night School (Blood Coven, #5)Night School by Mari Mancusi

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Rayne and Sunny are forced to hide out in a creepy boarding school for vampire slayers that is supposed to protect them from the fairies who are trying to find them. However, they seem to have jumped out of the pan and into the fire. Rayne has been left with no blood supply (cause no one but Sunny knows she is a vampire) and when a hunky slayer starts paying attention to her, well nature, um super-nature, takes it course and Rayne gets her first taste of human blood. She also finds out that things are definitely not what they seem at the school. Barely escaping with her life, Rayne now has to rejoin her blood coven to save Sunny from becoming the Queen of the Fairies. (Yeah, its complicated)



Hmmm, I have to admit that this was not my favorite in the series. I always have a bit of trouble when fairies are involved. But I am warming up to the idea and their Fairyland which is really more Fairytale Land. I always enjoy the girls though. Rayne is the narrator of this one and she is always snarky and fun. This book set up the next which sounds like it will be an adventure so I will definitely be reading it when it comes out. Hoping for more vamp/slayer action and less pixie dust.



View all my reviews

No comments: